Exploration of the early history of the May Court Club, starting with its founding in 1898 and its role in the treatment of tuberculosis in Ottawa. Written by G.J.L. Davies.
December 1988.
File Name: | P28.pdf |
File Size: | 533.8 KB |
File Type: | application/pdf |
Hits: | 531 Hits |
Created Date: | 01-20-2020 |
Last Updated Date: | 02-21-2025 |
Author: | G.J.L. Davies |
Copyright: | December 1988 |
Pages: | 18 pages |
Document history: |
Historical Language Advisory: none found. |